Saturday, May 17, 2008

Nana, Uncle Ham, Aunt Martie & Roger Visit

Here is Addie's Great Grandmother as Addie is the last of the great grandchildren until Ben & Celine start their family.

Addie and I visited them for a few hours after a Dr. visit. Uncle Sam met us their at Aunt Martie's house and spent a good portion of time with all of us. That means a lot considering he's a very busy retired man who's time is valuable.

We had good laughs, good food, and enjoyed each other's company. What a blessing it is to have my grandmother around who can recant stories of my father and tie them with me and my child. And to know that she never stopped praying for Addie to arrive nor has she stopped praying for all her children, grandchildren and great grand children.

It was a great day to see Addie socialize with this side of the family.

No comments:

October Celebrations to come...

Daddy-October 13
Uncle Paul - October 27
Antony "Fred" - October 31