Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Aunt Dot-ee Visit


This is a lovely picture of my Aunt Dot-ee and Dickie.

While Dale was sleeping we ventured out to Laguna to spend the day with Aunt D. She treated us to lunch at the Fish Market (not sure if I got the right restaurant down) and surprised me by telling me this was for Mother's Day. How sweet is that?

Addie could not keep her eyes of her. I believe bling, sparkle, and jewels may be something that attracts her. Addie was so excited with the day that she did not want to take a single nap for fear that she would miss out on something. Imagine her older being this way as she's only a few days from being four months old.

Aunt D, was the best hostess as she lavished my doll with love and special attention. What a blessing to be close with your aunt.

2 comments:

joe said...

you still look the same miss Dot ee nice to see you, hope things are well with you and the family.
here is my e-mail if you wish to e-mail joe.ong22@yahoo.com or see you in my face book. best wishes to you

The Melton Family said...

Joe,

My aunt doesn't have e-mail or a computer. They tried to teach her a few times, but I think she enjoys the phone more than technology.

Paulette

October Celebrations to come...

Daddy-October 13
Uncle Paul - October 27
Antony "Fred" - October 31