Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Melton Baby Updates

Time Line of Baby Events

  1. June 26th, We found out we were pregnant.
  2. June 27th, We told our parents about the good news.
  3. June 28th, We told my brother, Paul & Dawn, Norma, Luis & Julie.
  4. August (entire month)-We got the rest of our friends and family on board with the news all before our 11th year anniversary.
  5. At our 18th week, we found out her sex and that all was going normal. That's right when I started to feel flutters and unusual movements.
  6. October 26th, Dale felt her move for the first time.
  7. November 15th, Lisa got to go her Dr. Apt and meet her for the first time. It was also the first appointment that Dale volunteered to not go to give Lisa and I that special time.
  8. Between November 14th and November 24th, my belly grew like crazy. It was more obvious because from the time Lisa came and left, she even noticed the big (I do mean big) difference in my appearance.
  9. November 25th, Dale got to see my belly move for the first time. How cool of a birthday present was that for me? Love to see my honey get so excited about it all.
  10. December 3rd we started doing kick counts-for a half hour time frame I have to see if she kicks me at least 10 times within that period. She kicks 20 plus times in about a ten minute time frame. I hope this isn't a precursor to her being more active than sleeping a lot.
  11. December 14, we start NST (Non Stress Tests) twice a week. They will monitor her during this time to ensure she'll be born on time or if she needs to arrive a little earlier than planned due to her placenta causing my blood sugars to sky rocket. She passed like a trooper! They told us that babies who are 36 weeks are not showing such good reports as this one. They say she's very playful...like they have to tell me. (little miss cart wheels!)
  12. December 14-She kicked her friend Isabella when I was feeding her...hmmm, hope this isn't a sign of jealousy.
  13. December 17-2nd NST Test. Great fluid. Quick results as others have to wait the full 45 minutes, we kick butt!
  14. December 18-picture date with Valencia's for Baby Shower Invites. Wonder what they'll do with our picture. I'm scared.

No comments:

October Celebrations to come...

Daddy-October 13
Uncle Paul - October 27
Antony "Fred" - October 31