Friday, December 14, 2007

Baby Isabella Lobos

This is Isabella, our little girls playmate. When I went to visit Julie at the hospital and hold her, I had no clue that her little buddy was inside of me at the time.

Julie and I had been prayer buddies in Bible Study class and had put on each others prayer list for God's will in giving us the gift of motherhood. I was totally believing she would get pregnant, but was a little reluctant towards my own pregnancy. We used to joke around about walking the Victoria Gardens with our strollers and the chit chat that we girls do and had no idea it would actually come to fruition.

I still remember that Sunday as Dale told Luis and her and I held little Isabella in my arms knowing in 9 months I'd be holding my own child as well. Luis got it right away and Julie was still in lala land as Dale told them in coded language. He asked what the name of her Dr. was because we needed that information as soon as possible. She was thinking long term and Luis that clever boy, raised his eyebrow and said is there something we should know about with his forever smile. The minute Julie realized we were pregnant it was Niagra Falls and then I was Niagra Falls and the boys were just smiles and laughs. Oh, what a precious moment to share with friends that God had prepared just in time.

I just watched her for the first time December 14th, 2007. It was so sweet. As I fed Isabella, Addy was kicking away to let her know that she was there too. My baby was ready to play before her time. Tonight was also the first night I got a little frazzled knowing that I would be a mommy full time and I couldn't turn back the clock now and got a little scared. I called Dale right away and as usual he reassured me that everything would be just fine and that I would be a good mommy and to not worry.
We love you Lobos!!!

No comments:

October Celebrations to come...

Daddy-October 13
Uncle Paul - October 27
Antony "Fred" - October 31