Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Smiles from Heaven

I can't believe she's finally in Newborn clothes and with that comes a blossoming personality. She follows us around the house with her eyes, she wants her alone time on the floor to explore her fingers and toes, she wants to hold hands when she eats, her stare is studying everything you do and say, but the thing that intrigues me the most is her smile. The smile that starts in her eyes and wiggles it's way down to the corner of her mouth and ends with arms and legs flying all over the place. It's the beginning of a coo that merges into an almost giggle that grabs my heart and tugs in all those places of your being that you had no idea that it existed. I am moved by those moments I have with her as we talk (mostly me) and she responds with those gum filled smiles that light up my room and my heart. She gives me glimpses of heaven with those smiles and I am content at what He has graced me with.

No comments:

October Celebrations to come...

Daddy-October 13
Uncle Paul - October 27
Antony "Fred" - October 31