Sunday, July 13, 2008

Baby Dedication








"Suffer the little children to come unto Me and forbid them not; for of such is the Kingdom of God."




On Sunday, July 13th, 2008 Dale and I were honored to dedicate Addison back to Him. I must have cried through the whole worship part of the service as we waited so long for this day. It probably doesn't mean a lot to other people, but as a child and seeing the picture of me being dedicated by my parents and seeing child after child be presented to Him and even my brother's children. I thought it was a honor just to see Daisy & Alyssa at their church and then Zander on my father's 60th birthday party. So we are extremely honored to do this today.

Attendees:

  • Mom
  • Pepa & Mema
  • Nana
  • Lisa all the way from Texas
  • Uncle Sam & Aunt Lily
  • Roger & Aunt Martie
  • Uncle David & Dickie
  • Ruth & Kathy
  • Andy, Brenda, Elisha & Emma (Only3 days older than Addie)
  • Franco & Melissa
  • Buddy, Christina, Andrew, & Matthew
  • Ryan & Anthony
  • Norma
  • Luis, Julie & Isabella
  • Eloisa, Alyssa & Evan
  • Josette, Reagan &
  • Chuck, Kim & Gillian
Joined us later at the celebration:

  • Uncle Joe, Auntie T, Daisy, Alyssa & Zander
  • Uncle Paul
  • Holley Montoya
  • Kenny & Wilma Lee Okano



No comments:

October Celebrations to come...

Daddy-October 13
Uncle Paul - October 27
Antony "Fred" - October 31